We will be open till 7pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 7am-7pm, and Sunday 10am-5pm. We will update if hours change.
After Hour Numbers
|Mike Thompson - General Manager||712-261-1142|
|Rod Nitzschke - Agronomy||712-541-4442|
|Brad Roling - Agronomy||712-577-9772|
|Katlyn Kreisel - Controller||712-441-4003|
|Todd Schroeder - Swine Feed||712-540-6875|
|Ron Wurth - Shop||712-540-5500|
|Nick Galles - Beef Feed||712-540-0098|
|Ryan Johnson - Grain Merchandiser||712-537-7008|
|Mark Sudtelgte - Grain||712-540-5704|
|Doug Baade - Grain Originator||402-266-1231|
|Matt Lacey - Area Cattle Manager||712-880-5005|
|Beau Ohm - Feed Manager||712-541-0093|
To better serve our patrons, you can now sign up for FARMERDATA account with Remsen Farmers Coop to access your account.
|6 South Washington St.
PO Box 260
Remsen, IA 51050
Mon. thru Fri. 7:30am-4:30pm
Remsen, Iowa (51050)
- Triple Digit Loss for Cotton
- Cotton futures ended Monday with 108 to 131 point losses to start the week, though closed off the lows for the day. Dec printed a wide 348 point range on the day. The 22/23 cotton crop had open bolls for 77% of plants nationally. That is ahead of the average...
- Hogs Firmed Higher on Monday
- Lean hog futures ended the Monday session $0.37 to $1.50 higher, except for nearby October. Last week, October hogs were down by a net 3.67% and December by a net 7.9%. The National Average Base Hog price from Monday afternoon was $2.48 lower at $82.60. The CME Lean Hog Index...
- Soybeans Rally Back on Monday
- Bean futures recovered some of their Friday selloff with Monday gains of 7 1/4 to 9 1/4 cents to start the new month. Soymeal prices turned positive through the day and closed a net $1.20 to $2.40 higher. BO futures were up by 153 to 178 points on the day....
- Wheat Closed Mixed on Weaker SRW
- Chicago futures turned red at midday and spent the afternoon working lower. Front month SRW futures ended with fractional to 9 1/2 cent gains on the day. KC wheat faded through the afternoon as well, but stayed fractionally to 7 cents higher at the close. Spring wheat prices were fractionally...
- Monday Cattle Bounce Back
- Cattle futures bounced back after the Friday pullback into $0.97 to $1.05 gains for the day. USDA called the bulk of Southern cash trade $143 last week, with Northern trade at $144-145. Feeder cattle futures ended the day with a $1.07 gain in March to a $1.42 gain for the...
- Monday Corn Market Extends Bounce
- Corn futures closed 3 1/4 to 3 1/2 cents higher on Monday, adding to the post Grains Stocks bounce from Friday. Weekly Crop Progress data showed maturity caught up to the average pace with 3/4 of the crop finished. Corn in Illinois was only 63% mature, compared to their average...
|Name||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.