Interested in Condo Storage?
Owning Condo Storage allows you to store corn or beans or a combination of both for as long as you wish! Tentative plans are for the shares to be in 5,000-bushel increments and a cost of around $4.00 a bushel or $20,000 a share. Please contact Mike at the office (712-786-1134) or cell phone (712-261-1142).
RFC is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a Class A or Class B CDL.
The position will be for driving around Remsen area and south of Highway 20 delivering meals to livestock in our trade area. The scenery in our southern territory will be full of wildlife and scenic roads to travel on a consistent basis! You’ll also get to be a flat lander and see the area around Remsen also!
The livestock is always happy to see you! Somedays you will be feeding the pigs, somedays feeding the cows, calves, steers or heifers! You will have a few hours of peace and quiet while delivering meals to our local customers livestock.
We have a great crew to work with and offer competitive wages and full benefits. Our hours our 7:30-4:30 Monday thru Friday. Paid holidays and a safe work environment.
Contact Mike Thompson at 712-261-1142 or email email@example.com
|Mike Thompson - General Manager||712-261-1142|
|Rod Nitzschke - Agronomy||712-541-4442|
|Ryan Johnson - Grain Merchandiser||712-537-7008|
|Doug Baade - Grain Originator||402-266-1231|
|Matt Lacey - Area Cattle Manager||712-880-5005|
|Beau Ohm - Feed Manager||712-541-0093|
- Hogs Rally Triple Digits on Tuesday
- Hogs recovered after the Thanksgiving week’s losses, closing Tuesday 1.2% to 3.2% in the black. Feb futures were $2.10 higher. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was down another $0.42 to $58.43 for Tuesday’s PM quote. The CME Lean Hog Index dropped by $1.27 to $72.33 on 11/24. Chinese Dalian...
- Turnaround Tuesday for Cotton
- After a wide ranged session, the cotton market closed 1 to 41 points in the black. Futures are still at a loss for the week’s move, with March down by 139 after Monday. March cotton saw a 131 point range on Tuesday. The last NASS Crop Progress report for this...
- Corn Fades Back for another Red Close
- Corn futures initially worked on a turnaround Tuesday, but faded through the afternoon to close mixed and mostly red. Dec futures were down by 4 cents, with a 1 ¾ cent loss in March. The back months were fractionally mixed. The Dec/Dec spread is now 54 ¼ cents. Spot Dec...
- Beans Rally with Export Announcement and Crude Oil
- The soy complex closed mixed as meal futures missed out. Soymeal futures were the weak link, falling $3.60 to $8.40 across the front months. Beans were up by 1% on the day, helped by the strong soy oil market. Soybean Oil futures rallied back on Tuesday by 2.7% to 3.7%....
- Triple Digit Turnaround Tuesday for Cattle
- After hitting new lows for the move, live cattle futures rallied back $2.87 to $4.20 across the nearbys. The Feb contract was $1 off the session high, but still up by $4. Feeder cattle also bounced back with 3.8% gains of as much as $8.25. Cash trade remains mostly unestablished...
|Name||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.